Thursday, December 28, 2006

NOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ok I just saw a commercial for next thursday's CSI.. Terrible news, everybody! Gil Grissom is leaving the show!!! I'm not sure if it's voluntary or not, but either way, I plan to boycott CSI from now on! After all, what is CSI without Grissom? He makes the show. As imdb says,
"Grissom is the wise, well educated loner, who seems to be the tough yet soft mentor to the rest of the crew. He likes to play with bugs and at times he seems not to forget what it means to be social. "
I wish you well, William Petersen.

2 Comments:

Blogger jannafaye said...

what the crap? that is so dumb! CSI is going down the tube I swear!

I said I'd never watch Miami after Speed died and I still did, so I can't make any promises...

10:23 PM  
Blogger Big Mac mama said...

hahah that's okay, I still do too :)

8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home