Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Sniffle Sniffle

Feeling very unloved here..I've been applying for a new job for like, two months now. And not a single bite! Am I just aiming too high? I mean, I do want my next job to earn me a pretty penny, but doesn't everyone? Am I overqualified, or worse, underqualified!? Why doesn't anyone want to hire me?! And I let slip last night on the phone, was talking to Eva (other transit woman) that I was looking for another job and she got all freaked and upset..I kind of tried to make it sound that I was just looking for part time, to replace San Fran, but that's so not the truth. I want ONE. Full time. Nice paying. Job. One. It's less hassle, less balancing and stressing and yeah. I just want one. I've been applying at the hospital because they have that kind of job, but the one I REALLY want, I probably won't hear for like 2 months if I got it or someone else. Sigh. Someone hire me : (

3 Comments:

Blogger Brynne said...

Aww, I love you Sarah. If I had a business of any kind, I would totally hire you.

10:08 AM  
Blogger jannafaye said...

if i had a million dollars i'd buy you a green dress (but not a real green dress, thats cruel) and hire you to clean my dorm room...man it can get messy!

1:31 PM  
Blogger Jadis said...

It took me six months to find a job until the Peppertree and I love it there so just tough it out babe and something worth waiting for will show up.

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home