Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Job Swap

First of all, I'd like to say a huge congrats to Tina, who applied for, and got, the Front Desk Assistant Manager position at the Royal Oak Inn. Yay T! And because of that, I am going to apply for her former job at the Vic Inn. If I choose to keep my transit job, I won't have to work any night shifts (they dont make you if you're in school or have a second job.) They don't need to know it's only one day a week :P I'll just ask that my days off fall on mondays and tuesdays, and that I work the evening shift on sunday so I will still be able to go to church. Oh, speaking of! I did my very first children's story this past sunday, and MY GOODNESS was that scary! I did pretty good, but wow it's so different being up there as opposed to sitting and watching someone do it. I have an idea for my next one already though! :) And last but not least, did I mention how excited I am about our halloween party?! It's going to be AWESOME. We're getting a fog machine, I mean, it's going to be wicked. SO psyched. I'll let you know how the planning progresses. Have a good night everyone ^_^

5 Comments:

Blogger Jadis said...

Can I get a word up for Halloween? Hoorah!

10:26 PM  
Blogger Brynne said...

Yay for new jobs! I hope you get it! I haven't talked to you for awhile, so you might have it already, but here's hoping anyways.

2:49 PM  
Blogger jannafaye said...

did you get the job??? inquiring minds want to know.

2:20 PM  
Blogger Big Mac mama said...

No, no word yet as to if I've got it, no interview call or anything
:( and party's on the 28th T, but I think I've talked to you.

12:29 PM  
Blogger Brynne said...

Update!

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home