Thursday, July 06, 2006

SECOND TATTOO!!

That's right, Sarah's got the itch again, and after looking at tat designs for like a month, I finally found one I absolutely have fallen in love with! Check it out!Free Image Hosting at
Tadaaaa! Tomorrow morning, baby! That puppy's going on my right bicep (which I have, since T and I have been going to the gym) SO psyched! Anyone else psyched? Probably not, probably don't care a lick, but I'm excited. Mom's gonna kill me though-putting a symbol on my arm and all, but oh well. If you're gonna get a tattoo, it should be pretty, something you like, or represent something you like, and well if you know me at all you know I've always and always will love ancient egypt stuff, so it makes sense. Anyways, gonna go get supper now. I'll try and post a pic uuh tomorrow, more likely day after, to show you lovelies how it turned out. Oh, and as a last minute thought I guess I should mention that I asked Ellen (manager @ San Fran) and yours truely is now the new......Assistant Manager!!!! Woot! Title only, no raise or anything, but still! That will be beautiful on a resumé! Anyways, thats all for now. Ciao!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jadis said...

Congrats and yay, tatoos! I can't wait to get mine

3:57 PM  
Blogger Big Mac mama said...

Sowwy :(

10:12 AM  
Blogger jannafaye said...

I thought you were going to post a picture of the new tattoo…

7:11 AM  
Blogger Big Mac mama said...

well, I'll post a pic as soon as I get it done :S I didn't get it Saturday, Rob wanted me to wait till monday and go with him after work. Only 2 tattoo parlors in Brandon, and both are closed on mondays! Even tho Warlock's said they were open mondays in the yellowpages..so I'm going to the other place (Adam's Body Art or something like that)on Wed, running there after work. Growl.

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home