Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Great Day!!

Well! What a WONDERFUL day it's been! Ever have one of those days? (well I sure hope so) where just everything seems to be going right? First off, I got a call this morning from a Carla at Brandon Transit..!!!!!!!!!!:D She apologised, she realised they were supposed to notify on friday who got the job but they had trouble checking out some references-She said, and I quote: "You did an excellent interview, and we'd like to offer you the position". I SAID I felt good about that interview! WOOOOOOOOOT!! My training starts thursday. Also, I talked to Ellen, she's got another girl lined up-a little older this time, she said, so hopefully a little more responsible too (meaning won't quit after the first day) so hopfully she'll be trained in time so I get my long weekend Sat off. And lastly, to complete my splendiferous day, I applied for a credit card a couple weeks ago, and one came in the mail today :D My very first credit card! Very exciting. So thank you to all who've been encouraging and praying for me, it looks like it all worked out :)

5 Comments:

Blogger Brynne said...

Yay for credit cards! Stay away from eBay. It will suck you in and we will never see you again.

11:33 PM  
Blogger Brynne said...

And congratulations on the job. I hope I spelled that right. I'm never sure.

11:34 PM  
Blogger jannafaye said...

Yay Sarah! I am so happy for you! You totally deserve it…so are you quitting at San Fran of working both places? Man this is so exciting, I’m so incredibly happy for you!!

7:49 AM  
Blogger Jadis said...

Yay, my girlie! You did it! One down two more to go. This is exciting!

8:32 AM  
Blogger Big Mac mama said...

I'm staying at San Fran as well-combined, the two jobs will pay as much as a full time job, but I'll only have to work part time hours :D less work more pay, is Sarah's favorite way! (heehee)And again thank you guys for being so supportive and excited for me :)

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home