Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Updation

How to compete with Tina's $1.50 raise post...? Just kidding, no competition. Rob got a raise as well, so it looks like everybody's moving up in the world. Me, I'm just working to get minimum wage on my paycheque now...they haven't been paying me that extra fifteen cents, darn it :P This morning I had an interview at the City Hall, for a position of Transit Office Clerk-only one day a week (monday or tuesday) 9 am - 7 pm (long day when there's no bathrooms in the building) but it's $11.88 an hour! And the union is pushing for over 12 now, is what the interviewer lady told me..on the low down, mind you, nothing official. Anyways, I have high hopes that I'll get that job..there's a new girl starting at San Fran tomorrow, meaning my hours will be lessened, and well, less money is not the direction I want to be heading. If I got this job, I'd be making enough there to suppliment my staying at SF. Which I would much rather, combining those 2 instead of a new full time job..sure the hours at San Fran suck, the nights are boring, and I do nothing but complain every day when I get home, but deep down I think I love it. Pretty sure, anyways :P They said they're letting the sucessful applicant (singular, meaning I only have one shot) know on Friday, and could want them to start training as soon as this Saturday. Well hey, I have this Saturday off..the first in uuh how many months? Maybe it's a good sign :) I'll post on Sat if I have good news or not :D

1 Comments:

Blogger Jadis said...

Good Luck Babe

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home