Saturday, April 15, 2006

So I Can't Be Called a Loser

A- Age: 19, I'm an old bag now
B- Band you're listening to: uh nothing at the moment, but my current favorite is Stabilo.
C- Crush: Rob
D- Dad's name: Don
E- Easiest person to talk to: Rob
F- Favourite ice cream: gotta be cookie dough
G- Gummy worms or gummy bears: bears, for sure

H- Hometown: Brandon now I guess
I- Instruments: flute, piano
J- Junior High (high school): SCS
K- Kids:not for a good while yet
L- Longest car ride ever: I dont know, I've been on a few long ones
M- Mom's name: Marian
N- Nicknames: Chicken Lady. They just won't forget it.
O- One wish: To go to Belize with Rob
P- Phobia[s]: Underwater scenes, being backed over in a parking lot

Q- Quote: "I love the way you move, like melted butter on a bald monkey."
R- Reason to smile: It's finally summer ^_^

S- Song you sang last: Hallelujah My Father, this morning @ choir
T- Time you woke up today: 8:30
U- Unknown fact about me: uuuuuh..I have two belly buttons. Yeah. Right.
V- Vegetable[s]: like some, hate some.

W-Worst Habit: Well, since I stopped biting my nails, I'd have to say eating compulsively.
Y - Years since you've been to church: This morning for choir practice, does that count? If not, last sunday.

Z- Zodiac sign: Aries

2 Comments:

Blogger Brynne said...

Oh my goodness, Don't Look In Their Eyes is totally my all time favourite song right now.

9:58 AM  
Blogger Brynne said...

She said her current favorite band is Stabilo, and "Don't Look In Their Eyes" is off their new album.

9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home