Thursday, April 06, 2006

Sub Shop

So, me being the wonderful daughter, am going to Strath to run the sub shop for mom on my only day off for 8 days. Aren't I great? I know. Rob and I are going to hold down the fort while they go to Regina for a Baptist Union meeting. We also get to bring Lisa back with us to spend the night, as the parents won't be back till Saturday night. As to where she spends the night is up to her-Tina offered to take her for the night because they have more room, but for that very reason, they've had her bout half a dozen nights, and we've never had her spend the night. I bought a few things from work for Lisa-things I've been eyeing that I knew she'd like. I'm such a suck lol. And for a work rant, today I put up ALL the wood framed pictures - an entire day's job, since there is lots and they're VERY heavy. And I also totally redid the Wheelie Shoe section because Colleen couldn't get it to work for her. Ellen? Did a run to the bank to get change. That's ALL the work she did today! There's still some boxes of stock from more than a week ago, when we got the 55 boxes. Arrrg. Anyways, that's all the complaining I'll do for now. Rob and I bought a new chair..not a recliner, just a comfy chair. Like a recliner that doesn't recline :) It doesn't exactly match the rest of our interior (it's kinda goldy) but it was only $20 at Value Village! A steal, since it's in perfect condition (and it doesn't even smell :P) We also got the expansion to Starcraft for $5 :D That was a good deal too. Anyways, gotta run, I'm going to install it now! Hope you all had as good of a day as I've had. Yeah, it's been pretty good.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jadis said...

Hey girl, you're pretty exciting too!

8:27 AM  
Blogger Big Mac mama said...

Awww ^_^ You make me feel special!

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home