Monday, January 02, 2006

Happy New Year!

I know, how original, but once you say it once you never have to again. Until next year. The party went pretty okay..there was a catfight brewing between CJ and Jocelyn, so Colleen took CJ back to her place so Jocelyn could stay intact. Other than that, I'd say it went pretty alright. Went to Mom & Dad's for supper on New Year's day, but couldn't stay long because I was the 9-5 shift today. Which I was late for. lol in my mind I was working 9:30-5:30, which is what I'd worked on Dec. in my mind, that's what the open shifts were. I know, bad bad on me. It was like 8:52 when I poked my head in the room and was like, "Crap Rob! I start at 9, not 9:30! What was I thinking? " He of course, pointed out that he'd thought getting up at 8:35 for a 9:00 shift was cutting it close. A little late to point that out. So I got to work at 9:06 (late!) aaand my gas light had come on just when I turned on to richmond. Needless to say, I got gas on the way home. In my car, people. Seriously. And I worked an hour overtime today (voluntarily, crazy, I know) because we're supposed to be packing up all our Christmas stock because we're getting in Valentine's tomorrow, but it was just Colleen and I on today. We had a bit of a to-do list too, so we didn't start packing until 3:00!! With the two of us motoring, we were about half done when I left at 6. Iiiiinsane. And you'd think the manager would be helping with a season changeover, eh? Nope, not Jocelyn. We do ALL the work, and she goes around saying that none of her employees work! The NERVE! If it wasn't for us, NOTHING would get done! In an 8 hour shift, the most we've counted that she's stayed in the store was 3 hours. 3 hours. And that was just being there, she didn't do anything. She never does. Anyways, now that you've had a rundown on three of my completely pointless days and had to bear my ranting and raving, I'll let you go now!


Blogger Brynne said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Lol, sounds like you pulled a Brynne. I have to leave by 11:00 at the absolute latest to get to my 11:30 classes on time. Does that stop me from sleeping till quarter to eleven? I think not. :P

8:00 PM  
Blogger Poohbear said...

actually we left early from your parents because Ray was sick remember LOL silly bum.

9:31 PM  
Blogger joemiller4377 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

6:40 AM  
Blogger axana said...

Wow, that was a really good rant.

And honestly, I didn't think you got intestinal gas on your way home - I took it in context. Sheesh, Sarah, get some maturity.


10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home