Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Yahoo!!

Welcome, to my first of two days off in what, six days? AND what's more awesome is that now that it's fer sure that Stacy can still work (it was kinda iffy, since she had nowhere to live after a domestic violence issue with her bf..she came in yesterday but wouldn't take off her big shades, so I'm assuming she's still a little black and blue) ANYways, because I took her Saturday to cover for her (which was actually supposed to be my day off) she's taking this Sunday for me. Meaning I can go to the Choir's final performance, whoot whoot!! I can go to the "emergency practice" they called tomorrow, and on saturday before I head to work, and now sunday as well! It's so sweet! Anyways, I'm gonna go have cake and play with binx, maybe watch maury or something..:P then Rob and I are going Christmas shopping when he gets home. Wheee!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Brynne said...

you're just a posting maniac! keep it up!

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home