Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Continuation

Now that I have more time to speak atcha. I got kicked out of Christie's because Christie and Brad were moving back in, and supposedly the month of Sept wasn't in the agreement between my parents and my aunt and uncle, and the Hazlewoods had this arrangement for Lance to sleep on the futon, and that had been in place since last year, and this and that..unpleasent words, to sum it all up. But there's only 23 DAYS till the wedding YIKES we HAVE to get our butts in gear and get things finalized and paid for, but you know what? I'm poooor poor poor. But I have a better paying job now, with regular hours. The poorness is just setting in from working at the Comfort Inn, that's all. But anyways, uuh..uuh..going out to see Rob's parentals on Friday, only sucky thing is we have to be back sunday by like 4:30ish, because sunday is the (mandatory) monthly San F staff meeting. Oh well :) Speaking of work, the assistant manager handed in her two weeks notice officially yesterday! So I'm in the running for the position with three other girls, and even though I'm new, my odds are just as good as theirs! 8 How does that work? To sum it up, Erin's bubbly but going back to school (so no time) (it's weird, I met her yesterday finally..she dresses like UBER goth but she's ..bubbly, that's the only way to describe it. So happy. Freaky. Anyways.) Colleen is a doll! I love her to pieces, but she's sometimes not all there. And me, well, I seem to be all thumbs and the dumbest person on the planet you'd think, seeing how fast I seem to be learning things, but uuh..yeah. At least I havn't charged anyone 600 on their visa yet, like colleen did in her first week of work. So I guess you could say things are going good :) Worked the 1:30 - 6:30 shift yesterday, I think that's my favorite shift so far. I work 9-5 tomorrow. I don't have a key. I'm screwed lol no but uuh I've never opened up before. Jocelyn (the manager) gave me a quick runthrough, but she didn't really go detailed step-by-step or "Did you get that?" you know cuz it's all second nature to her, she could do it in my sleep. I'm sincerely hoping I don't screw it up. Anyways, I think I've typed enough for one day. Man, this is one mother of a post.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brynne said...

Awesome post! Don't worry, you'll do fine. I've got my fingers crossed for you! The one that put in their 2 weeks notice, is that the one that was all ex-military and scary? Just out of curiosity.

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home