Thursday, February 17, 2005

I've Got Mail

SO! Not only did Lisa and my bridesmaid dresses come in yesterday (they look fabulous, by the way) but I also got the blank Postsecret postcards from Frank, the dude that runs www.postsecret.blogspot.com (notice he's also a fellow blogger lol) Anyways, he's asked me and 9 others to be part of a kind of trial discussion group, as we're the first 10 to request postsecret postcards to pass out to friends. I'm tres excited about that :) pretty swanky deal. And my fingers are healing very ...funnily. LOL if that's such a word. For all you out there that dont know, i burned my fingers at work yesterday (VERY BADLY OWIE) and on the places where i burned my fingers, i burned my fingerprints off heehee so there's like a little bald smooth spot. Very funny. But it was VERY painful yesterday. Now its not so bad. Anyways, toooooodles and ta ta!

1 Comments:

Blogger jannafaye said...

Yeah, okay so way to skip Festival...

5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home