Friday, February 11, 2005

My poor "chops"!!!

OW my mouth!! It hurts!! The whole entire time I was there I wanted to run home and put on my retainer..after like 8 hours of solid playing, I swear I could feel my teeth moving every time I put my piccolo to my mouth. Yeah, and I'm on piccolo for every single song because guess what? I'm the only one!! I am the ONLY one playing my part. Ever. So needless to say it's been a challenge. But after our flute sectionals today I stayed behind for a couple mins to go over some piccolo parts with the flute instructor, and that cleared it all up. Yay :) And Rob will be here in like an hour or two, so yay :) lol the conductor kept calling our mouths "chops", it was funny. And you'd think that sitting and playing is not hard work, but I came home and like my legs gave out from underneath me, I was THAT exhausted. I've never been this tired in my life. So I'm just going to laze until Rob gets here. And hun, if I told you what I put on my postcard, it wouldn't be a secret, now would it? It's supposed to be something no one else knows :P but maybe if you send in one too I might give you some hints or something. : )
p.s. Doncha just love this gross salmon color? Hey, its better than poopy brown and pukey mustard yellow that I've used before. Be happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home