Saturday, January 08, 2005

Busy busy bee..

Yeah, so tomorrow is quite packed. I have to play in church (blarg. Never show off, it backfires) they heard my piano playing at Christmas and have established I'm good enough to play for hymns, which is what I'm doing now. Except for the Childrens hymn, I'm not doing it..the other 3 are enough to worry about lol and even then, they won't be perfect by tomorrow, seeing as they just gave me the songs today. Also, our family is on special music, so I'm playing and singing with everyone else singing as well. Something else to practice. Blarg! And then after church, at 2 I head to drama where they'll be seeing who's a good dancer or not, and I assume we'll start on the singing. No parts this year (aww) so it's all unison, but the directors said because the singing's all easy, we'll be doing harder choreography (yay!!) so I guess it all evens out. I'm excited because I'm a nun, and the nun chorus do have quite a few songs and thus quite a bit of dancing too :D I even have a line!!!! Get this, get this:

"With him?"

lol yay for me! Anyways, I'm pretty excited for drama, or at least more excited for it than I have been for the last couple years. I dropped out last year because I was so discouraged at what little rold they'd given me in the play, but I'm glad I decided to give it one more shot. That's all she wrote! Toodles!

1 Comments:

Blogger jannafaye said...

Hey hun...um, a nun?
LOL nurse you silly goose!
Bali Ha'i!! is stuck in my head...
The exam is taking over my life!!!

8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home