Saturday, December 11, 2004

Senior Shindig

Yeah, so tonight was the night we did the Christmas Concert at one of the seniors lodges. It went pretty okay :) And I went bowling with the Youth Group as well, I was with Ireen, Allison, Michelle, and Lisa. I won, wOOt wOOt! I had a blast with Ireen in Brandon yesterday, I love that girl! But now I'm SO burned out, like its not even funny. I have school and music to prepare, and math to do, and presents to wrap, I just want to sleep for a month so it's all behind me! I was really psyched and in the Christmas mood for a bit, but now I'm so overwhelmed, it's totally gone. Someone return my christmas cheer! Please!

2 Comments:

Blogger jannafaye said...

I LOVE IREEN!
I know how you feel. I'm not even excited about Christmas yet, too much work! I mean I don't have a clue what I want, and I haven't done any shopping...sigh!
Anyhoo, yeah I should go. I'm going to the banquet tonight, are you?
You're spending Christmas with Rob??
Wow I am so outta the loop. Latta gata!

3:04 PM  
Blogger cassie trumbley said...

hey girl, as they say on sesame street, 'keep Christmas with you, all through the year, when Christmas is over, save some Christmas cheer!! these special moments, hold them very dear. and keep Christmas with you all through the year.' your comment made my afternoon, later skater

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home