Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Song of the Siren

Hey everyone, sorry about the lack of postage..schoolwork is piling up! Anyways, here's a sketch I did (colored too! Wowzoo!) that I did during a break between studying. Sirens are so cool! I'm fascinated (sbs?) with them all of a sudden. They're mythical chicks who sailors believed sang them into a trance in order to trash their ship. They looked really awesome in Sinbad the cartoon, if any of you have seen it lol. Anyways, without any further ado, here is "Song of the Siren". Aaaand..back to studying for me. Stupid bio test!

2 Comments:

Blogger jannafaye said...

Hey hun...cool pic. Sirens are cool! They always scared me...lol.
I hate bio! I am gonna do bad! lol! Oh I had something of relevence to say and it has since passed my mind. Gr. Anyways whatever see you tomorrow!

8:42 PM  
Blogger jannafaye said...

This comment is from the Phat Kid's mom. I just couldn't help but respond. Your use of the word "ado" was perfectly correct. "Ado" means "fuss or bother", which is exactly correct in the context. The French word "adieu" means "goodbye" and really has nothing to do with what you were saying. So, good for you, Sarah. It was quite a nice drawing, too, though sirens are frightening to me. Fortunately, mythical creatures have little to do with me. So, without further ado, adieu, and keep up the good art work! :)

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home