Monday, October 25, 2004

Sick Day

Hey all! I took a sick day today. Unfortunately, I didn't get away this weekend to avoid getting infected by my little sister, and even more unfortunately, I managed to pass it on to my boyfriend. Oh, I finally uploaded my newest sketch, check it out at www.freewebs.com/rykirsrealm . I've decided that since Rob posts all my drawings on his website anyways, there's really no point in me posting them here. (More plain test posts, yay! Maybe that'll be more inscentive to cure my pic-posting addiction.) Anyways, it's off to school for me tomorrow, so I'm gonna work on some math right now to lighten the load. :) Catch you all later!

2 Comments:

Blogger jannafaye said...

Bad girl, playing hooky! *shakes finger at you*
Gotta scram! Love ya!
Jan

9:50 PM  
Blogger jannafaye said...

Wow, hun, you're turning into Brynne! You need to post more often!

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home