Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Thanksgiving Weekend

So! I met some of Rob's relatives, or at least some from his dad's side. I love his Grandma! I'll post the pic of her and I as soon as he sends it to me. Some parts of the weekend weren't that great at all...but I still love you Rob :) I'm SUPER excited for next weekend (and well this weekend too, since it's the training weekend for CAP so Rob will be in brandon) because if my plans work out, I'll get to go to Breakaway at Prov, and stay the weekend at Rob's, at absolutely NO cost to me!! :D Yup yup, exciting stuff, I know. Anyways, gotta head out to art. (I wonder when my stupid applied math is going to get here?? Not that I mind having a spare, but i mind having less and less time to complete the course!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home