Friday, October 01, 2004

Weird Boyfriend

So! Last post today, I promise. And I'll try to chill with the pictures too, but it's just SO fun! lol anyways, here are a few weird and funny pictures of my boyfriend, Rob. Enjoy!

Rob making a weird face

Rob..being attacked by his hand?

Rob making another funny face

Rob all dressed up. Oops! Wait a second, that's not Rob!!

Us when we're old. Isn't he gonna be such a cute old man??!

Ok well, enough of the pictures now, I promised. At least for a little while ;)
Enough for today!

1 Comments:

Blogger Poohbear said...

HHEEYYY!!! You said those pictures would never get out!! Well i like how this site brings out my eyes but....THATS NOT THE POINT!! I just don't know who you are anymore. GAH!!

Sorry about that, that was Virgil back from the dead and once again he took over my hands and typed what he wanted to say....it wasn't me i swear :P.

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home