Thursday, October 14, 2004

Hallelujah!

Okay, can I just say I am SO SO SO SO EXTREMELY happy I can sign into things again? I guess someone had changed the internet settings on our computer, because I couldn't sign into my email, or change neopet accounts, or even get into my blog (gasp!) But I fixed it! So it's all good now. Anyways, here's the extremely cute picture of Rob's grandma and I. I was really scared to meet her, because Rob's her favorite grandchild, I was worried she wouldn't think I was good enough for her fave grandkid. But she liked me! And I passed his aunt and uncle's scrutinizing (sbs?) as well. :) Anyways, I can't wait until tomorrow, yahoo!!!

(isn't this disgusting poo color awesome?!)


2 Comments:

Blogger jannafaye said...

Hey hun! The concert was awesome! And guess who was at McDonalds at the same time as us??? AARON! I was so excited! We hugged and it was AMAZING! LOL YAY! I was so happy I almost exploded. Hee hee. I'll go now.
Love you,
Janna

11:00 PM  
Blogger Brynne said...

That disgusting poo colour IS awesome. Tonight was great, I wish you could have come. DQ was closed *tear*. Oh well. You, me and Janna have to get together for a math party sometime!! Lotsa love, Nargus

11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home