Sunday, October 17, 2004

Funny

Hey, guess what? Today lisa's friend fried our keyboard by spilling water on it..only I didn't know it, so I went to try and make a post, and all these Q's kept appearing with every letter I type. So, I unplugged it and and tipped it on its side, and all this water poured out. I was like, LISA! You said you cleaned it up! But it was pretty funny. Anyways, here's a sketch I did. My sister Tina wants me to do some sketches for her website, www.learnelvish.com , so yay me! :D

1 Comments:

Blogger jannafaye said...

Hey hun...nice pic, btw. Okay, as you can see, on my blog, my picture didn't work!! I uploaded it, and posted it (well tried to) and it says it doesn't exist, so what the frick?? ANy advice or help? E-mail me or post it on my site. Spanx!
-Phatty

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home