Monday, November 01, 2004

Exhausted out of my mind

Hey everyone! I'm so tired I have energy! if that makes any sense at all, lol. All day Ireen was asking me if I was okay, and I was like "Yeah I'm fine, I'm just really, really tired." So! I NEED to get the music for I Will Remember You TONIGHT, because I only have really a week to learn it, then a day or two to polish it with Janna. But even when I do get it, I can't start learning it because our printer isn't working. Sigh. So much to do! I have to do my bio journal tonight, and work more on my art sketch book, and more on math as well! Which, by the way, I am SO slacking on my math! It's so horrible!!! I haven't done any for like 3 days now, and so when I did sit down with it today I was so braindead I ended up stareing at it and doing no actual work! I'm just so flustered and frustrated. I told Rob this afternoon that I was taking a nap, but like usual, I didn't. I worked on my sketchbook instead. Isn't it totally stupid that she has criteria for what we have in our sketch books? I think it is. I also think it's stupid that she gives us no time whatsoever to work on the things required by the criteria in class. I also have many things I could complain about concerning english, and even more concerning bio, but I won't go there, I've done enough complaining for now. Sorry for the boring read, everyone!

1 Comments:

Blogger jannafaye said...

THANK YOU! Someone else who thinks its retarded that she gives us zero class time. I hate art! ARg!
ttyl,
Janna

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home