Thursday, December 16, 2004

Funny Songs=Good Times

Good news everyone! There was a tremendous surge in my Christmas Cheer! And I owe it all to a song I heard on the radio, titled..."Walkin Round in Women's Underwear", to the tune of Walkin in a Winter Wonderland. It was so great!! I really encourage anyone and everyone to download it. I also heard one my dad loves, called the 11 Days of Christmas, like the 12 days only a Ukranian version (5 golden rings! ..of kubasa) lol! Anyways, 9 days on the countdown! And Rob's here for the weekend, coming with Tina tomorrow, wOOt wOOt!

1 Comments:

Blogger Poohbear said...

I KNOW!!! i can't wait, and i've heard that song b4 (11 days of christmas) lol!! my dad's side IS ukranian...at least they think they are. The whole Meush not existing anywhere else throws them off :S

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home