Thursday, December 16, 2004

Momentous Occasion!!

Hey everyone, great news! I finally got around to completing that third Rasmus-inspired picture I've been dieing to do but have had zero spare time to do. So ta da, here is my little trilogy, finally complete!

Take my heart and take my hand
I dont need them any more
The one I love is striking me down on my knees
The one I love
Drowning me in my dreams
The one I love

Over and over again
Dragging me under


She's faded away, away from this world
Lifted like a feather

She's not like the other girls
She lives in the clouds
And talks to the bird
Hopeless little one,

She's not like the other girls I know

Another you and me,
Another revolutionary heavenly romance

Waiting for the last waltz
And so it seems
We won't find a solution
Confusion leads the dance

Waiting for the last waltz.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed this post.

2:32 PM  
Blogger Brynne said...

Hey, your pictures are awesome! At least I think so. My mom thinks that they look like the wooden dancing marionettes from the Robaxaset commercials. I think they're just plain cool. Laters! Love Nargus

5:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home