Thursday, January 27, 2005

Alive and Blogging

Wonderful way of putting it, Gremlin dear. Yes, I'm alive, but barely. I've been too busy to post (poor excuse, I know,) because of the up-and-coming end of semester. Who's going to collapse after the bio exam? I know I am. Who got back 3 applied math assignments and passed every one? That's, right, me again! Who's addicted to a game at www.battleon.com and can't log in because they aren't a member and has to wait until the fundraising is done so free play can resume? Rob. LOL Betcha you were thinking me! Well me too yes. Who has to wear a two piece swimsuit for drama? If you guessed Rob this time, go get your head checked. Unfortunately (for the audience and rest of cast) me lol. Well that's enough guessing games for this post.

The art show is gonna be horrible! I have NOTHING worthwhile to put in it!

There. I'm done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home