Tuesday, February 08, 2005

No time to Blog

No time to practice flute, no time to work on piano song, no time to blog, no time to eat, no time to relax, no time to breathe! All my time is spent either with homework, or work, or in school, or organizing my time between all the things that I wish I had more time to do. Make sense? Ok. Well I felt I should include some pictures in this post, no idea why, we'll say it's because I feel guilty for the (still) lack of postage. Here's the Medusa pic I did for the Roman installation section of our (joke of an) art show. (Stupid timeconsuming snakes..I'll never draw another snake as long as I live. What was I thinking?!)

Aaaand for your special viewing pleasure, I'm gonna put this one up as well. As a show of how much I want the new Drizzt book! The LAST one, I want to read it SOOO badly!

Anyways, thats all for now. Pee ya later!

1 Comments:

Blogger jannafaye said...

Oh my gosh, did you draw that second one? Its AMAZING! You feel busy? I thought you only had one class...
I am so tired and I LOVE MY KITTIES!

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home