Tuesday, June 28, 2005

I'M POSTING!!!! :O

I know, I know! I'm SO sorry. I was actually considering shutting my blog down for the longest time, but who knows? Maybe it's still reviveable. Anyways, this is in reply to Janna's lovely newest post on her blog - Sunscreen, the Weird Al Version. :D

Sunscreen good. No sunscreen bad. Rest of advice based on years of Jedi teaching experience, yes. This advice I dispense now...

Enjoy the power and beauty of the Force. Understand the Force you will not until you have used it. Fabulous is how you look. Fat as Jabba the Hutt you are not. Worry not about the Dark Side. Worrying is as effective as trying to stick C-3PO together with bubblegum. Do one thing, everyday, that would scare even Darth Maul. Yes! Floss.

Waste time not at Mos Eisley. In the end hung over you will be, yes. Kind to your lightsaber be, for when it's gone, miss it you will. Dance, even if you have nowhere to do it but your own swamp on Dagobah. Beauty magazines read you not. Make you feel ugly and green they will. Yes! Just one minute you wait! What is wrong with being ugly and green? I ask. Get to know your father. You never know if Darth Vader he will be.

Live on ice planet Hoth once. Leave, before hard it makes you. Live in Naboo once. But leave before soft it makes you. Travel at lightspeed! But make sure hyperdrive works. Accept certain inalienable truths: Luke and Leia, related they are. Wookies shed all over the furniture they will. And sound a lot like Grover on Sesame street, I do. Hmmm..?

Respect Mace Windu. Very good in Pulp Fiction he was. Yes! With your hair mess not. Or by the time you're 800, one-thousand it will look. Be careful of advice... Boba Fett.

But trust you me on the sunscreen. Yes!

1 Comments:

Blogger jannafaye said...

Ah, I love it.
Can't believe we graduated, can you?

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home