Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Brandon

Yeah, so for all of you that didn't know, I live in Brandon now. I've taken over Christie's place, cuz she's back in Strath (though she has popped in once) aaaand I have a job @ Tim Hortons! Not that I like it. lol I'm still looking around for something better (cuz it's like...work.) but I am SO desperately poor, so I'm forced to work there solely for the paycheque. But isn't that why anyone works? Anyways, this is me.
-->

Cool, eh? I got the visor and everything. (Stupid hairnets, mrmrmrmrm)
Anyways, toodles for now. Drop me a line or a "good luck, stick with it". Cuz I have a feeling I'm gonna need them.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kathen said...

Good luck, stick with it! (For a while. 'Til ya find something you like better.)

7:56 PM  
Blogger cassie trumbley said...

good luck, stick with it.
love, cassandra.
just kidding. don't be mad, and have fun at tim's, take great advantage of the coffee. mwa

8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home