Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Jobs jobs jobs......

Ok, so I know I'm an unposting bum. Last post was Aug. 10th? Ouch. Anyways, I've since gotten a job at the Comfort Inn, as a housekeeper. Problem is, it's only part time, and if they don't sell many rooms, I'm low on the totem pole as far as hours go. It was a slow week, I got called off 3 days in a row! Called off meaning I was scheduled to work but they called at 6:30 in the morning to say, "Hey, you get a day off, we don't need you!" So, weirdness, out of the blue the manager of San F called me this morning, and asked if I could come in for another interview, with her this time (thankfully!) NOT her incredibly frightening ex-army assistant manager. So that's in an hour. Gleep! Better get stuff together. Anyways, I don't really want to leave the Comfort Inn already, all the ladies there are SUPER nice! But I keep telling myself that it's money I got the job for, not friends. Sigh. But I will miss them. Especially if I get the job, every day with psycotic drill-seargent boss lady will remind me of how much I'll miss nice coworkers. She is ex army. Seriously. And you can tell. And in the interview with her she was telling me how she and her boyfriend are trying to get pregnant. Weird you out at all? That was definetly a test of composure, I tell ya. Anyways, I'm off, wish me luck. Again. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger jannafaye said...

Wow, she sounds frightening! I hope the interview goes well!

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home