Thursday, March 23, 2006

The Big 1-9

*Happy Birthday to meeeeee *

That's right everyone, March 23 is as you know, my birthday. I had a whirlwind of a day, my entire family came out, both sets of grandparents included! My mom took me on a shopping spree at Ricki's (not that I needed one lol seeing as my present from Rob was a shopping spree at Walmart) and then dad treated everyone, yes everyone, to supper at Gullivers. And they got the waiters to sing for me. I could feel my face turn beet red!! And then back to our place to open presents-aka cards with money from my grandparents, and a board game from Tina and Cody that I've wanted for years. And they remade it, so its really cool. And Rob has tomorrow off as well, and I don't have to work till 1:30, so it's all good. =) And just so you know, late birthday ecards are just as good. Love you all!

-The Birthday Girl

2 Comments:

Blogger Jadis said...

Hey birthday girl! I feel so bad that I forgot...I remembered that it was my ex's birthday but not yours...I'm so incredibly evil. I'll send you a really good e-card. Just you wait.
Love, love, love, love, love,
Al

11:33 AM  
Blogger jannafaye said...

SARAH!! Happy Birthday!! Oh my word, I love March 23! The best day ever - your birthday and the day Terrell and I started going out!! Sigh...I'll e-mail you more details...
Love you!
Janna

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home