Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Real Life Drama

Because Brad's brother died recently, Rob's been forced to take over Brad's shifts for an undertermined amount of time. So from now on he works 12-8, which isn't terrible since I mostly work till 9:30. But! I got thursday off, and we were going to leave for Strath after Rob got off work at 4. But now if he works till 8..? We can't go! So he's going to ask his boss if he can work till 6 or something that day. So I'm crossing my fingers his boss will be sypathetic, seeing as we had these plans for weeks, and it corresponded with his normal workdays before Brad dropped out. If not, I'll have to take Cody. Now, don't get me wrong, I have nothing against Cody, no offence to you dude, but.....you're so not Rob. So cross you fingers for me, and hope Rob catches his boss in a good mood.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jadis said...

Fingers are officially crossed, babe

8:09 AM  
Blogger Brynne said...

Fingers crossed. And toes too.

10:13 AM  
Blogger Big Mac mama said...

Musta worked, cuz Rob called this morning with good news :D Which is excellent..I wasn't looking forward to going with cody lol

3:38 PM  
Blogger jannafaye said...

Yay seeing the play and seeing Janna!!!

10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home