Thursday, May 11, 2006

I don't think I remembered to mention it in any of my previous posts, so hey, guess what? I bleached Rob's hair a couple days ago, and at the same time, I dyed mine- Blue Black! It's pretty sweet, and actually doesn't look bad on me. So that's cool. Also, I went for some training today. Because the Transit Center sells lottery tickets, I needed training on that, but that's not covered by the city of Brandon, actually Manitoba Lottery is responsible for the training. So I went for a session today (it's actually quite complex :S) And it was with half a dozen other people, ALL of which had been doing it for months BEFORE actually coming to the training. So the pressure to "soak it all up" and remember it all was quite intense, as I was the only one there who had ZERO experience. But! I am now a Ticket Terminal Certified Operator-with a certificate and everything! Can you say resumé addition? Anyways, thats about all that's new here.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jadis said...

Nothing gets me crazed like hair dying! I just did mine tonight!

10:48 PM  
Blogger Big Mac mama said...

Ooh exciting! What color?

10:29 AM  
Blogger Brynne said...

Yay for hair dying and certificates! I'm torn between dying mine again, and just leaving it the color that it is.

10:49 AM  
Blogger Jadis said...

It'still blond but purpley

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home