Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Updation

Nothing new really, I've just been studying studying studying bus routes. My last day of training is tomorrow- I work 9-12 at SF, then 2-7 at the Transit Center. I'm getting my keys and I.D. pass tomorrow ^_^ I'm a little nervous, but I think it'll be okay- I did some phone answering on tuesday, and that to me is the hardest part, so I think I'll be fine. It's actually quite fun working there-and when it's dead, if I'm not going over bus routes, I can read, play on the laptop, buy a lottery ticket..it's SO much more relaxed there as compared to San Fran. So that's that..we're working on getting another loan so we can buy Rob a new car-that white thing is starting to give up, and it's high time anyways. We're trying to get the 2000 black Tiburon we found, but there's so many people looking at it, we'll see if we get the loan in time :S Oh well..no worries..We're going out to his family's cabin @ Big Whiteshell for the long weekend, woohoo! Exciting. I love the cabin. Oh, and we fixed my car, finally! It's needed it ever since the accident this past winter (rob slid into a curb) we'd fixed only the essential, what it needed to be mobile. Well, we took it in on thursday, they raised it up and said, "Here's your problem" and shook the tire back and forth--sideways. I was like, I've been driving on that?!? But it's fixed now. And we're getting rob a new one, so we'll be all set. Anyways, off to play AOE III with Rob :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Jadis said...

Hey girl! Have an awesome weekend!

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home