Monday, June 05, 2006

Wow FINALLY!! Tomorrow, I have a day off!! Since I got called in to work on my last day off, I've worked 9 days straight, 3 of which have been 10 hour shifts. So tomorrow, I have a whole day!!! OH I'm just so happy. And tired. I'm like...limp, I'm just so overworked and relieved to have even just one day. Then I work wed, then I have 2 days off! That's right! In a row! And then on Sunday, Rob's taking me to the fair and we're getting one of those old time like photos done :D (yay! I love them!) then going to Mom's grad. Whee!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jadis said...

Tell your mom congrats from me. Love ya!

8:50 AM  
Blogger Kathen said...

Congratulations to the mighty Mrs.C. I know she can do anything! (oh yeah, what's she gradding from?)

3:33 PM  
Blogger Big Mac mama said...

Uhh,good question. She's been taking a course for a year or two through a bible college..don't know what it's called though. I'll email and ask :)

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home