Wednesday, September 13, 2006

It's That Time Again!

Hello hello! That's right, we're gearing up for yet another year of Halloween fun at San Fran. We're getting our first shipment on monday, about 95 boxes, then another 60 a week later. Apparently we were supposed to have gotten two shipments already, and that the 95 is supposed to be our third wave, but I dunno..I didn't really have time to ask Ellen about it, she was calling from Edmonton..at some Manager's meeting there. But she's back tomorrow, then the real fun starts; reshelving, assembling boxes, packing up all the summer stuff...yup, I'm glad I have to work transit until monday-then I miss all the prepping, and just get the fun part of unpacking all the cool new costumes. Our plan is for Ellen and I to be pimps, and then the skinny girls like Roberta, Lorena, and Linsey will be our hoes :P heehee..well linsey's really..meek? But I know wild horses couldn't stop Roberta lol. Anyways, as horrible as it was last year, the closer it gets, the more excited I get. Just watch, I'll get in on monday, see all those boxes, and be like, "oh yeah. I remember now. Crap." But for now, I blissfully don't clearly remember last year, so it's all good. Anyways, I'm so psyched I'm posting one of the costumes we sold last year..isn't he adorable?!? ^_^

4 Comments:

Blogger Jadis said...

Oh, your poor dog! And I think you'd make a lovely pimp

12:32 PM  
Blogger Brynne said...

It may not be as bad this year. You don't have to deal with a wedding right in the middle.

9:15 AM  
Blogger Big Mac mama said...

Brynne dear, it might make it worse, because I don't get to escape for a 10 day honeymoon-all I get this year is a weekend in Regina :S

And darn it, I make an awesome pimp! Dad likes to make video summaries of our lives, kinda thing..for mine he snuck up on me while I was working at San Fran and filmed me in a pimp outfit last year..my Oma was like, what were you wearing? YOU try explaining that to your grandma......

11:11 AM  
Blogger Big Mac mama said...

Oh you bet I am!! I warned Rob last year that I'd dress up our dog, before we even HAD Binx! Now, should be be a cowboy? Or maybe a little groom..?

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home