Monday, August 28, 2006

I'll think of something imaginative..eventually..

SO! Prepare yourself for another boring post about work. Nah, just kidding. I'm just going to complain that I'll have no life for the next two months. Linda, the full time woman from transit, is now officially on her holidays, meaning I have at least two of those lovely 10 hour days every week. And then starting halfway through Sept and continuing through to the end of Oct, I'll be practically living at the mall when I'm not working transit. Why, you ask? Halloween's coming up, duh. And I'm the only one there who's ever done a San Fran Halloween. Scary thought! Anyways, enough about work, I promise. What else? Well, lately Rob and I have been getting really psyched..we're planning on going to Italy in 2-3 years, because our house will be paid off next December, and his car not long afterwards, so......yay! Both of us have always dreamed of going to Italy..for me it was a choice between Italy or Belize, and you all know what I picked..no regrets, I loved it, but now we have a chance to go to our other dream place. And to end this wonderful post, all you wonderful women, go to this wonderful site. Enjoy!
http://www.weebls-stuff.com/toons/choccy/

2 Comments:

Blogger Jadis said...

I thought it was a lovely post

10:57 PM  
Blogger Big Mac mama said...

Nono, I'll find time, but it does also depend on the day. Transit days are kind of out..but if I work San Fran (unless it's a till 9:30 shift) then it's all good, I'll come eat your food!

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home