Monday, September 25, 2006

October 1st

As you all should remember, a very special event happened about a year ago, on Oct 1st, 2005. What event? Rob and I got married, sillies! Yes, our one year wedding anniversary is this weekend. To celebrate, we're kenneling the dog for the weekend, and taking a trip to Regina. We decided not to get eachother sentimental gifts, but instead something practical and something we both need-so we're buying eachother new winter jackets.. lol..honeymoon's over :P (Just kidding!) True, the dog can get annoying, work tiring, keeping bills straight a hassle, but all in all this year has been one of the best in my life. Anyways, I have other things I should be doing (I'm @ transit right now) so ..caio!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jadis said...

Happy Anniversary, dear!

7:52 AM  
Blogger jannafaye said...

Yay for anniveraries! Whoo!

11:03 AM  
Blogger Brynne said...

EEEEEK!! My little Sarah's all growed up. Remember when you used to come over to my house, and we'd have tea parties, and you'd put crazy huge amounts of sugar in yours, and my mom would tell your mom, and she'd make a "You did what?" face?

3:28 PM  
Blogger Brynne said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!

I hope your day goes awesomely.

May pigeons fly upside down the next time you wash your car.

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home