Friday, December 01, 2006

Turning 22

Yay, everybody dance! December 2nd (Saturday, tomorrow) is Rob's birthday! Looks like there's going to be an army of guys invading my place to pre-drink before we hit the bar, about 7 or 8 guys..luckily I don't think I'll be the only girl though, since it's Lorena's birthday on the second as well, I'm probably going to meet her, Lorena, and Jodi at Houston's. I'm so psyched- I got a whole new accesory set just for tomorrow-earrings, necklace, and bangles, G-O-R-G-US! Last time I went I used like half a thing of hairspray and actually had some volume, so that's the plan again this time. Okay, it was more like huge hair. Very exciting. But enough about that! Diet update: 2 weeks of a diet, averaging anywhere from 13oo calories to 1700. Which is okay, but not great. After a weepy afternoon of feeling sorry for myself (after giving in and having a 2000 calorie day the day before) and telling Rob how I feel so large and unpretty, he logically replied, "If it bugs you so much, why don't you just try harder on your diet?" And that stopped me. I almost replied, Well, I am trying! But I thought about it, and no, I wasn't. I was just going through the motions, saying the words, eatting a little less, but not enough to make a difference. SO! I am VERY, EXTREMELY pleased to say! That in the past FOUR days! I have not eaten more than a thousand calories in a day. Anywhere from 700-900 some! That's enough of a change to drop a few. If I can keep this up! At least it'll be a start. And don't worry, I'm eating healthy-veggies every day.

Aaaanyways, enough boredom. I'm gonna go job surf some more. I wanna get my nose pierced. Have a good night y'all!

4 Comments:

Blogger Big Mac mama said...

Update: Actually weighed myself, and I've lost 5 lbs so far!

8:10 AM  
Blogger Jadis said...

Yay! Congrats on your five pounds, but also, I hope you don't mind me giving you a tip: Don't eat less than twelve hundred calories a day which is what I'm assuming is a recommended intake for you. Cuz proper calories help to burn fat. I love you and wish you the best

8:50 AM  
Blogger Big Mac mama said...

Yeah, I was actually doing some surfing today on dieting and they said that as well, so I guess I can have that extra can of soup lol

4:06 PM  
Blogger Brynne said...

Don't eat a can of soup! You would probably get more nutrients from eating the can itself. Eat veggies and dip! That's my between class snack. Or fruit and cottage cheese.

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home