Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Merry Sarah Day

Since my grandparents just gave me money as opposed to a gift, I decided to spoil myself! Always good once in a while. I went and got a hair cut..for those of you who remember, I got a haircut the day we went to the WAVE concert..it kind of looks like that :) Chin length, flippy, and adorable. Got loads of new products to go with it, and a new shirt to boot. I feel like a whole new woman! So needless to say..I'm happy. Also, got 6 gorgous new sweaters for Christmas, 32 (yes, thirty two!) new pairs of earrings, and a portable dvd player, among many other gifts. So! Merry Sarah Day, everyone!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jadis said...

AH! The WAVE concert! I remember that! Oh my gosh, good times, and yay, Merry Sarah Day!

9:28 AM  
Blogger jannafaye said...

yay i love getting spiffed up and feeling pretty! thats fun. can't wait to see your new hair!

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home