Monday, December 11, 2006

Feeling kinda dumpy

Down in the dumps, that is. I feel like life is just kind of plodding along..Every day I go to work, come home to tired to even look at dishes or laundry or anything like that..but if I don't do them they'll sit there till judgement day. Still, do I do them? Hah. More like curl up with a book, that's about all the energy I have these days. Winter sucks. I blame winter. I've been getting dizzy spells lately, it's weird. Like in church yesterday- just for a minute , maybe less, I felt so light headed and like the world was spinning (okay so the world IS spinning, but you know what I mean.) It's 9:30 a.m. already but it's still really dark and cloudy and dreary. Blech. Not helping to improve my awakeness. I feel like scrooge right now. Bah. Bah humbug. I'm tired and grumpy. I'll bet you $100 that tomorrow I'll feel so much better though. I think part of my downness is because I've been so swamped. Take for example, yesterday.
Wake up, go to church. After church, Suite Praise practice (S.P. is the name of my instrumental group). After that's done, couldn't go to Virginia's for lunch because I had to run to work. Got to work, surprise Roberta's working with me, yay! She let me go an hour early so I could have supper before choir practice at 6:30. Went out to my car and my starter is dead, had to wait for Rob to come down to the mall, he managed to start it. Got home, just took out some pickles when Tina called, "I'm coming to pick you up!" Tina had told people the wrong time, so we had to go to the church at 6 just in case people showed up at the time tina told them lol. Choir practice was good, I finally got my part after mucho practicing. Met ..oh shoot I can remember her husband's name but not hers..Darlene? Anyways, met her for the first time, she usually sits on the other side of the church. Actually really nice! After choir, had to stick around for the skit practice. Cody and I went through ours for the first time..I'm such a ham lol. Practice finally over, get to go home. An hour till bedtime, have to get up early for transit. Sigh.
But I get tomorrow off!!!!!!!! * hallelujahs and trumpets sounding* I plan to .............curl up with a book LMAO!!! Okay, and catch up on dishes. There.

5 Comments:

Blogger Brynne said...

Blech. Dishes. Although, if you put on some music, and just do them, it's really not that bad. I'm lucky, we have a dishwasher here. I know all about the exhaustion you're talking about, that's me, and I'm only dealing with school!
As for the dizziness, are you drinking your water? Are you getting enough calories? Don't faint Sarah! That would be bad. Just like Grade 2 all over again. But I almost fainted as well that day. Oh well. That's the end of that trip down memory lane.

8:08 AM  
Blogger Jadis said...

Smile, be happy! And that's a direct order, young lady! lol. Loves, Al

8:12 AM  
Blogger jannafaye said...

sarah i like you.
your life sounds normal and fun!
i wrote an exam today, ew!
but it was ok.
i'm gonna go now.

9:46 AM  
Blogger Big Mac mama said...

Well I like you too Janna :) lol dishes are not my pet peeve actually, they're bearable-it's laundry that I hate. Hatehatehate. I can't imagine writing exams! Seriously I don't know how you guys do it-my brain was so tired after graduating you couldn't have paid me enough to keep going. And yes, I'm getting enough calories, but I could afford to up the water. I'm getting so sick of crystal light and veggie soup LOL Where did that comment come from?! Dude tina you popped out of no where. Heh heh hey beware of what you offer to do, people might take you up on it *evil grin*

3:32 PM  
Blogger Big Mac mama said...

Ok I don't mean to comment again but freaking people!!!! "Can you ask number 21 to wait just a second for me?" No, I can NOT ask the bus to wait for you, one insignificant person, if you can't be on time like the rest of the people on it, you can wait for the next one. And also!"Can you radio and see if the bus has passed here already?" SO ANNOYING. If you stand there for another couple minutes and it doesn't come, obviously it has passed already. Whoo sah.

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home