Sunday, December 03, 2006

DuJour!!

Okay so I just found an ancient tape with our lip sync dance for DuJour, and oh my gosh if you have a copy of one of our lip syncs buried somewhere, dig it out and watch it ! We so totally rock!!! To think that we choreographed and performed that whole Dujour song is like ..amazing!

That is my trip down memory lane today - Enjoy :)


p.s. I had a nightmare a couple nights ago, that I shot a cougar with a shotgun..then it turned into a puppy, so I was cradling it in my arms trying to make it better, but it died in my arms. I woke up bawling like a baby!! I still can't think about it without tearing up..The noises it made, I told Rob as I was blubbering, were just heartwrenching. I hope no one experiences such a horrible, realistic nightmare.

8 Comments:

Blogger jannafaye said...

bring that home at christmas, i want to see it!! i loved doing that song, what fun!
once i drempt of a horse that died, and it was the saddest thing ever. i woke up bawling and was depressed for three days. man some dreams are vivid, eh?

9:29 PM  
Blogger Jadis said...

Yeah I had a pretty horrible vivid dream where I woke up crying too but no one died per say

9:19 AM  
Blogger Brynne said...

I wanna see the DuJour 'round the World video! Do you have the Destiny's Child one as well?

9:42 AM  
Blogger jannafaye said...

i have the charlie's angel's one, brynne.

2:20 PM  
Blogger Brynne said...

sweet! christmas is gonna rock crazy socks!

7:46 PM  
Blogger Big Mac mama said...

How long is your Christmas break? Since we did my side of the family last year, we're spending it with Rob's family this year-Boxing Day is when we're out in Strath. I can definetly bring it!

8:01 AM  
Blogger jannafaye said...

sweet! sarah we must lunch!
i am home on the 16 until the 2 when I leave again, pretty sure!

11:51 AM  
Blogger Big Mac mama said...

Wow, lucky! I had to threaten to quit just to get 23-26th off :S Lunch sounds spendiferous!

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home