Monday, December 18, 2006

Week from Heck

Yes, that's what this is going to be. The week from heck. I work transit today, which is as you know, 9-7. But since my starter in my car is dead, Rob had to drive me on his way to work, so I was here at 7:45. Urrg. So I kind of slept beside my cash register for an hour lol. Anyways, then tues, wed, thurs, and friday I have 8 hour shifts at San Fran. Now, tues or wed Theresa is going to show up (she's the district manager) who last time she was here, threatened to fire ppl if the condition of the store didn't improve. Well, comon, crunch time before Christmas here- if it doesn't get better than it was on Saturday, ...someone's getting fired LOL. And friday I have to work 2:30- 10:30. The mall is open to 10 since its the last friday before Christmas. Blaaarg. But! Once I get it over with, if I survive it, Rob and I have our Christmas morning on the 23rd before packing up and heading to winipeg, which marks the beginning of 5 glorious days off. Take that.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jadis said...

What a big sister! Oh my, I never have to worry about mine driving cuz she walks or flys everywhere...hoorah. Also, randomness; yay, Christmas!

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home