Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Hey everyone..bored at work, so I whipped up a myspace just for the heck of it. Please join, make a profile, and be my friend! it's www.myspace.com/talye . I look so lonely. Well, I am. According to myspace I only have one friend. That's pretty lonely. So yeah. Have I told you all about WOW? Love it. Love it love it love it. It is my latest, and worst, obsession to date. I get home from work and go straight to the computer. I push bedtime an hour, even two, just to get in more play time. Same with Rob lol. At least we're in the same guild and we can play with eachother and help eachother out. Yeah I think I mentioned this in the last post..I probably did, knowing how obsessed i am. Anyways, I'm at transit and I actually have some real work to do, so I'd better get to it. Only an hour till I start closing LOL >_<>

4 Comments:

Blogger Jadis said...

I'll be you're friend anytime baby girl

8:18 PM  
Blogger Big Mac mama said...

Aaaw ^_^ You make me feel loved.

And I got your request thingy, but when I went to accept, it said there were none :S

9:29 AM  
Blogger Jadis said...

I sent you another one, doll!

12:30 PM  
Blogger Big Mac mama said...

Got it this time!

8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home