Monday, January 08, 2007

Pretzels + Musing

So here I am at transit, munching on pretzels (which really aren't helping my sore throat) and looking at so many cruise and flight sites it makes my eyes water. Rob and I have decided on a cruise, that much we know..as to how to go about it, is the question..we have over 3000 airmiles, so do we use the air miles on the flights and pay for the cruise? Or airmile the cruise tickets and find cheap flights? I've been thinking about this a lot lately, primarily I think because it just sunk in; we can actually pull this off! We WILL be able to afford this, so it really is going to happen! And I think the most exciting part is (and I think the answer to my airmiles/cash pondering) is that I found a discount cruise site with a 7 day cruise that will cost the two of us about 800.00. Which is exciting, because usually a 7 day cruise costs that much for just ONE ticket! So that pretty much sealed the deal. Anyways, boring post I know, but I've got trip on the brain, and I aplogise. I just applied for a Thrift Store Manager position, because the store is non-profit and run by a Christian organization. I don't think I want it any more. EEEE, my course starts in less than a week, wOOt! I am so psyched. Anyways, I think I hear Braveheart calling. My parents got me one of those portable little DVD players for Christmas, so I can watch movies now @ transit. Yay, even less work gets done. LOL.

3 Comments:

Blogger Brynne said...

Could you get in trouble for watching movies at work? I know at CAP, I had pretty much nothing to do, but if Teri caught me watching movies, I think she would have ripped my head off.

PS A cruise! Oh my word! I'm so intensely jealous that I can't even function.

11:06 AM  
Blogger Jadis said...

Ah, non-work at work....I do that all the time and yay, cruise!

3:16 PM  
Blogger Big Mac mama said...

Teehee, I might..I mean, I have a laptop there with internet and everything, so I can keep myself occupied, but the laptop only has a CD Rom, it won't run movies, which is why my parents bought it. If I hide it when anyone comes (which is rare) then I won't get in trouble :D

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home