Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Daze

Ever wanted to pack up some friends and head on a roadtrip?

Well, I just got back from doing just that! Ray and Francis flew out from MB, and the 5 of us (Rob, me, Christine, Ray, & Francis) drove down to the Okanagan for a couple days, then through the mountains to Calgary to meet up with my parents for a couple days, and then back to PG via Jasper.

Colorful margarita mixes for the girls, plain ol beers for the boys, plus empty campgrounds and large fires, made for hilarious nights.

Rob and I are rather broke now, as we paid for everything for everyone (all they had to pay for was their flights) but it was definetly worth it, and will be repeated next year if all goes well.


On a happy note, we'll be trying to get to MB at the end of August, as Ray (Rob's bff since gr.4) is getting married! I most likely won't be able to go, since I won't be able to get time off work, but we'll be trying to fly at least Rob out for it.

Oh, and my first shift at AimHi is tomorrow. Gleep.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jadis said...

Hey Girl! Glad to hear all is well and you're having an awesome summer. I love you and miss you!

8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home