Friday, May 25, 2007

=(

Ok on a sad note, my Uncle Doonzie aka Eldon Roth, passed away yesterday morning suddenly. We don't know what caused it, and an autopsy was suggested, but since it won't bring him back, the family decided not to. We're going in to Strath tomorrow morning (saturday) after Worship Team practice, the funeral is at 1:00, family is expected to be there at 12:30. I cried all morning after I found out, it was such a shock..I mean, I've never had a death in the family before, so it was rough.
Anyways, ..yeah.
Be sure to keep my auntie Elaine and Christie especially! in your prayers.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jadis said...

I'm so sorry! I hope the funeral goes well.

11:58 PM  
Blogger jannafaye said...

eldin's passing was so shocking and upsetting. i know the whole community is still reeling from it. he will be greatly missed.

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home