Monday, February 26, 2007

Life As I See It

So, since my last post, I got my midterm back. I passed! Technically. At the start of the course my prof said that the passing mark is supposedly 70%...but really its 50%. They'll still pass you if you have a 69% or a 51%. Anyways! I got 62% on my midterm. So far I've written 6 quizes and my average mark in those is 94%. Unfortunatly, the quizes only weigh 10% of my mark, where the midterm is 25% and the final is 50%. So I'd better do dang good on that final =D Either way though, a pass is a pass, and so far Sarah's still in the running!
I went to Shar's baby shower yesterday (Shar is Roberta's sister) I got to see Lorena again, which was nice, havn't seen that woman in forever. Anyways, they made my hold baby Charles (isnt that the cutest name for a baby?!) I warned them that I'd either freak out and be scared of breaking him (i've never held a baby that I remember) either that, or I'd love it so much I'd be like, I want one!!! And well..I didn't break him. He didnt even cry or anything, he was SO FREAKING CUTE!!! So. Sigh. I give up! Whenever we can afford to have children, I concede defeat. He was so adorable, I want one too.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jadis said...

I would love to have babies some day! One boy and one girl.

7:43 AM  
Blogger jannafaye said...

the scary thing you are married and can totally have one whenever you want!!!
i am def. not having kids until i am like 27 - i want lots of time with my man after we get married to just be US. and i need to grow up alot more before then too...
they are so cute, however.

2:00 PM  
Blogger Brynne said...

Aaah! Being a mother is pretty much my ultimate goal. I don't feel a burning desire to cure cancer or anything, I just want to have children. I just need to find me a man to marry first.

7:22 PM  
Blogger Big Mac mama said...

Well, thats the problem, I cant have them whenever I want! Rob and I still have some plans and things we want to accomplish that if we had kids, would be impossible. Also, you gotta be making the moolah if you want to have a kid, especially since I convinced rob to let me be a stay at home mom, at least for the first couple years. I ain't trusting my baby to nobody. But yeah.

7:35 AM  
Blogger jannafaye said...

yeah, word!
i'm glad you're considering all that and not just having babies!

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home