Friday, November 26, 2010

Fun in the Sun

Sounds like I could use a little pick-me-up, right?

I swear I have the best in-laws in the world. For Christmas, they decided no presents, instead we're all going on a cruise. They're buying us a cruise for christmas. Airfair, meals, everything.

How incredible is that?! We'd never be able to afford a holiday like that having just bought our house, which I think makes it doubley exciting.

So we've started the preparations, got our passport pictures done, I got Binx's shots done so he can be boarded while we're away (First vet trip ever, what a cute/funny/sad experience!)

I'm not going to post anything on FB or whatever until like the day before I board that airplane, because so many things can happen between now and then..but I just had to tell someone!

The best part is...the cruise they're looking at - Docks for a day in BELIZE!!!!!

I always dreamed of going back, but never imagined it could become a reality. I told our tour guide before we left, that someday, I would bring my husband there and show him the incredible, beautiful place. One day is not nearly enough to experience everything that it has to offer, but still. My dream of going back later in life could come true.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jadis said...

Sweetie! So excited for you! No one else deserves it more-you will have an amazing time.

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home