Monday, October 04, 2010

High School Goodies!

So darlings, since I can't figure out how to post them to our Locker Door blog (or even if I can) I'll post them on here instead!
I apologise for fuzzy, blurry pictures - I know the quality won't be stellar, but clear enough to know what you're seeing. Enjoy the "oldie but goodies" !

Photobucket
Memory Box that Janna made..a little worse for wear (sorry!) but still holds all my old pictures.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Al's Graduation Photo Shoot

Photobucket
My jeans! Don't fit them any more, but still beautiful to look at.

Photobucket
Gorgeous us!!

Photobucket
Hitting on yummy Gandalf.

Photobucket
Sarah loves candycanes.

2 Comments:

Blogger jannafaye said...

WHAT WONDERFUL MEMORIES! i miss us so much. and i cannot believe you still have that box! i remember making that...so fun. i hope you are doing well, happy skirt day my love!

10:41 PM  
Blogger Jadis said...

Ah! I miss us, too! I still have the box Jan made for me, too! But unfortunately, the pants Cass made for me bit the dust-wore them out! Lots of love girls!

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home